TO: ALL VALUED OWNERS & RESIDENTS OF MAWAR APARTMENTS
Please be informed that we have placed an electronic panel locker system Infront of the Control Room at Ground Floor lobby, Block B. This is to improve our parcels/documents collection procedures from the courier services for the residents.
All residents’ parcels/documents will be collected by our security personnel and placed into this locker system. Thereafter, the recipients are to collect their parcels/documents from the locker and the charges for the usage of the locker are as below: –
- Small locker – RM2 per day and RM2 per each subsequent day
- Medium Locker – RM3 per day and RM3 per each subsequent day
- Large Locker – RM4 per day and RM4 per each subsequent day
- Extra Large Locker. – RM5 per day and RM5 per each subsequent day
Kindly be informed that the above system will be implemented with effect from 18th September 2020 and with respect to this, we wish to inform owners/residents who are using this service to adhere to the following terms & conditions: –
- Owners/residents are to indemnify Perbadanan Pengurusan Apartmen Mawar (PPAM), PPAM’s representatives and the security personnel against any damage and loss to their parcels/documents.
- Owners/residents are to collect their parcels/documents directly from the locker.
- Owners/residents are not to order any illegal, dangerous and hazardous items in which PPAM, PPAM’s representatives and the security personnel shall not be held responsible for any consequences caused.
- Any parcels/documents not collected by owners/residents after fourteen (14) days upon delivery, PPAM shall have the right to dispose of the parcels/documents. The owners/residents shall not make any claim against PPAM on such disposal.
- This service shall be ongoing and PPAM reserves the right to terminate this service without providing any reason whatsoever.
- PPAM reserves the right to amend, alter or add on the terms & conditions as deemed necessary.